Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Meet Our Featured Members of the Month!

Meet our featured members of the month for July! If you are interested in being featured, please feel free to contact us at support@modelwirenetwork.com.  We are so excited to bring you our talented featured members - remember, if you are interested in working with them, feel free to contact them on their ModelWire Network profiles! It's that simple! ModelWire Network is about socializing and creating a fashion network - so get out their and network with people that share the same passion as you! Have a great July!

MODEL OF THE MONTH:  EMMA HOLLEY

 

"In the past I've been asked to be in a music video, shoot with various photographers to help build their portfolios, and many other things unachievable by someone lacking time or creativity. I wanted a way to gather up everything and make myself accessible to anyone! Whatever visions or ideas you have, I can help make them reality. I have never declined a task and have never come across something out of my comfort zone. Please challenge me."




 

Who is your favorite photographer of all time?
Peter Lindbergh.
What inspires you?
People and their expression through fashion.
What kind of camera/equipment do you use?
5D Mark II with wireless grip and various lenses depending on what I'm shooting.
What is your personal style?
For myself, I prefer a relaxed style that incorporates a timeless look. Something that isn't trendy nor easily goes out of style.
What is your most embarrassing moment professionally?
Beginning a shoot with the lens cap on. That never gets old.

MAKEUP ARTIST OF THE MONTH:  DANIELLE MINNELLA


Why makeup artist?
I've been studying faces since I was a kid. I was always an artist. I oil painted many years ago and now my canvas is the human face.
What inspires you?
I love NYC and art. I'm inspired by architecture and bridges. I'm a people person and get inspired when I'm around happy and positive people.
What do you look for when selecting a model to work with?
Good skin and hair is most important.
What product can you not live without?
Sunscreen - the skin only looks as good as the skin and the sun ages with the skin. Sunscreen protects!
What is your favorite project you have worked on?
I recently worked with Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman on a documentary. Two amazing stars! I was Mr. Redford's artist for the day.

HAIR STYLIST OF THE MONTH:  RACHAEL BEAUTY

 

Rachael Beauty is a licensed Cosmetologist. She studied at the Aveda Institute LA. She's a hairstylist and makeup artist from Beverly Hills, CA.

Philosophy:
Rachael Beauty's eye for detail brings out the ultimate finished look, for photo shoots, runway modeling, editorial portraits, weddings, theater, screen actors and every day life. Her adaptive, creative design style fits your unique traits; like face shape, hair texture and skin tones. She listens to your natural features for direction.


 

Fabio was born in Sardinia and attended the Academy of Fashion and Costume.  Once in the real world, Fabio got his break designing several collections as an assistant in small design studios around the area. He worked in several showrooms and eventually returned to his first passion - designing leather handbags. Soon after he was in charge of an ad campaign and found his passion. He started working on photo books and taking on smaller projects. Now he works on television commercials and advertising campaigns as a wardrobe stylist.

 

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment