Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lena Dunham Covers Vogue

Hollywood hipster queen, Lena Dunham, has landed her first Vogue cover. The fashion bible has even dubbed her "The New Queen of Comedy."




Lena is ultra-glam in looks by Rochas, Alexander McQueen, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Céline. Her spread was shot by the illustrious Annie Leibovitz and features her Girls co-star, Adam Driver. 







As far as her personal taste in fashion, Dunham says, "I love clothes that have eccentricity and wit to them."  Her eclectic wardrobe includes favorites by Erdem, Marni, Miu Miu, and Peter Jensen. 
“I’ve always loved Comme des Garçons; I’ve always loved Yohji Yamamoto,” she says. “I’m into Charlotte Olympia flats. I really love a Prada bag because they always have one weird detail that you didn’t think about. I always wear J Brand jeans because the waist is high . . . a low-cut jean is a problematic thing for me.”
To read the full cover story by Nathan Heller, head on over to Vogue.com

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment