Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Meet Our Featured Members of the Month!

Happy Summer!  Check out our Featured Members of the Month for June 2012!  We have a talented group of people in the fashion industry here - don't forget to share them with your friends.  Remember - if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@modelwirenetwork.com.  Have a good June!

Model of the Month:  Dival

 

Dival is a young, dynamic and motivated model. She has been in the business for two years and has agencies in Paris, Lille, Brussels, Austria and Germany. She hopes to make it big in New York City.  She has been featured in magazines all around the world and hopes to take her talent stateside.

Photographer of the Month:  Rachel Jeraffi

 

Why photography?
It's intriguing to me that you can put ten people with cameras in the same location and each one will choose a different angle to frame the world that they see.  Even though we may all be at the same place physically, we see things differently, and take in different experiences.  That is what is unique about us as human beings and photography is a celebration of our personal vision.
Who is your favorite photographer?
I have many favorites but I have always had a special place in my heart for the works of Patrick Demarchelier.  That elegance and calmness in his work is what I truly admire.
What inspires you?
I am inspired by locations and by music.  I love to just take the car and drive searching for great places to shoot, while listening to great music.  I always prefer shooting on location than in the studio.
What do you look for when selecting a model?
I love models that have character and models that are not so perfect.
What kind of camera do you use?
I mainly use my Nikon D-700 but also have a film Hasselblad 501cm and an old Nikon-FM2 and Nikon FM3A.

Makeup Artist of the Month:  LA Makeup Artistry

 

Lea Arreola is a makeup artist with extensive training and experience in ALL aspects of professional make-up - beauty, facial analysis, corrective makeup, rejuvenation, natural beauty, fashion beauty, avant garde, character makeup, film, design, and male, childrens and bridal.

Hair Stylist of the Month:  Rebecca Beardsley

 
What is your personal style?
My style is fashionable, yet eclectic.
Who is your favorite hair stylist?
My favorite hair artist is Odeile Gilbert.
What product can you not live without?
L'Oreal Professional Texture Expert densite!  I use it on every model.
What is your favorite project you have worked on?
The most gratifying experience recently was working with designer Cari Borja on the SNOW 3 Fashion Event.  I felt trusted and allowed to create without her standing over me.
What do you look for in a model?
I look for not only beautiful hair but vulnerability!  She's got to have a willingness to reveal who she is and be unafraid.

Wardrobe Stylist of the Month:  ShannonFierce

 

Why wardrobe styling?
I adore life and its aspects, fashion and its classics, view everything in color, bring patterns to life and expressing myself without saying a word.  I'm attracted to work that evokes a sense that is seen as both dark and whimsical.  The arrangement of fantasy and glamor would be the way to best describe aesthetic of my work.  I'm always drawing inspiration from literature, film or art and combining it with current fashion trends.
What do you look for when selecting a model to work with?
As a stylist, I look for someone who can capture the essence of my clothing.  I like for them to be able to have knowledge of the classic that I'm reinterpreting and know how to bring the attitude to bring my expressions to life.
What genre does your work focus on?
I provide services for image consulting and development, product placement, branding, promotional material, ads and portfolio development.  I specialize in creative direction and distinguish myself for my innovative vision.   
What is your personal style?
I'm clean with minimal detailing.  I like clothing that's a classic fit but clean and flattering to the body's canvas.  Style isn't just clothes and putting it on - it reflects the way a man or a woman was raised, the way they were brought up, where they live, their values.  I'm not necessarily saying that when you wear a designer label that you're well off or better than anybody else.  It's the style itself that represents who you are.
What is your favorite store to shop at?
Zara, Calvin Klein, Barney's New York, SSENSE, Nasty Gal, ASOS, Villian's Vault, J. Crew, Banana Republic and Wasteland. 
 

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment