Friday, June 24, 2011

Ask a Supermodel: Up Close With Bone Structure

Here's something cool, check it out.  I snapped a photo of myself with half my makeup removed.  It's a good illustration of how a model's face acts as a canvas for a makeup artist to paint on. 
Here's a full face of makeup (minus the lips):

Photo


And here's the same look with 1/2 the makeup removed:

0photo


This is why it's so important when you go to beauty castings and into agent's offices, do not cover your skin with makeup.  They aren't looking for a girl who can apply makeup or a woman who's beautiful in a cheerleadery-popular-girl-in-high-school kind of way.  They're looking for a bare face, a blank canvas. 
Many models, myself included, look quite plain without makeup.  This is a great quality for a model to have.  If you have the right bone structure, your face can be transformed into many different characters. 

If you'd like to subscribe to my blog email me at Supermodelblogger@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE as the subject. 

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment