Friday, July 8, 2011

Model Moment: Hanneli





One of my favorite models of the moment is undoubtedly Hanneli Mustaparta. Model, blogger photographer...she is the epitome of a chameleon. Hanneli caught my eye one day while browsing my fave street style blogs. One of the qualities that I love about her personal style is the natural and chic nature of her look. She never wears a ton of make-up or clothes that are ill-fitting. She is simply a beautiful woman who knows what she likes and dresses impeccably. Being natural and confident with your look is at all times a stellar quality for any model to have. Hanneli continues to "wow" me with her amazing site, ensembles and overall radiant appeal.

Check out her blog at www.hanneli.com
Pics via Hanneli, Citizen Couture

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment