Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Elvis & Kresse

Like so many people I love to buy items that are unique, and have signed up for way too many shopping discount emails. Normally I just skim through them, but today one caught my eye!

I am not going to promote the website/email but I do want to promote the designers they were promoting: Elvis & Kresse

They make accessories out of reclaimed fire-hoses!








What makes Elvis & Kresse even better is that they re-distribute up to 50% of their profits to other projects and charities related to the waste they collect! I love buying from companies that care about the environment and give back to the community. It makes me feel good about my purchase instead of the normal regret. Here is to feeling good about this buy!



Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment