Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tanya Aguiñiga Designs

There are a ton of different designers with cool designs but today I ran across Tanya Aguiñiga and I have a real need to share her work with you all.




Tanya's ingenious designs stem from growing up in Tiguana, Mexico, where she was surrounded by people making everything out of nothing. At a young age, she had an attachment to furniture, which lucky for us she continued that passion when she crossed the border and has evolved her craft into works of art.

 

She is inspired by textures and if you feel the way I do when I see her work I say, "please continue to be inspired!"

There is so much you need to know about Tanya, to learn more about her go here and check out the video below:



If you feel inspired to own some of her pieces then shop here.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment