Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scouted: Lauren Calaway


What made you want to become a model? 
I started as a stylist/makeup artist and then I thought, "Why don't I try getting in front of the camera?" Needless to say, that was my true love. 

How did you come across ModelWire Network? 

I saw an ad for it on lacasting.com and was intrigued. 






What was your experience like when Scout Model & Talent scouted you through our site? Were you surprised?

I was completely surprised. I had started the profile, but did not know that you could be scouted from it. I am so happy to have found Scout Model & Talent.

Besides getting signed by agency have you made any other connections on MWN?

I have found it to be a great place to network with talented professionals.


What has been one of your favorite modeling memories?

I would have to say seeing myself in W Magazine for an ad that I did. It was the best feeling. I have always admired that magazine.






What projects have you recently worked on or will be?

I recently did the Fender and Hard Rock Hotel campaign which was a lot of fun. I got to play a rockstar for a day.


Do you have any advice for our members?

They should really use the site. It is a great tool for networking and becoming visible to agencies. 


Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment