Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekly Casting - #30 in line for Spring 2012


Sun the 28th - Sat the 3rd I attended a casting for designer Lindsay Jones' Spring 2012 Runway Show and Lookbook. The Spring/Summer '12 collection titled 'Lindsay Jones China Bones' will be the debut of her new label. The casting was from 12 noon - 4pm, so I was almost certain if I got there for 12 noon I would be one of the first models to get there. Wrong! Omg, I was like #30 in line. The casting took place at Casa Mezcal, located in downtown Manhattan. 

I was the Ikon Model there however, there were models from Red Models and Basic Models to name a few after glancing at the portfolios in some of the models hands. Finally #30 was called - Their first response  was that they loved my hair! Second was what agency I am with and I said Ikon (even though I have two agencies). Weekly casting advise - it's better to say your with the agency whom sent you on the casting. ie. I was sent to this casting by Ikon Models. (I'm also signed with MMG Models, but they were not the agency whom sent me on this casting). Keep this in mind and your in good hands with the casting director and your agency(s).

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment